The Dental Outreach Clinics sponsored by the Early Childhood Dental Network are specifically designed to provide dental services to children between the ages of 1 and 12 years of age. Dental health staff will be available to provide all dental services for children covered by Minnesota Health Care Programs.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: Appointments must be made in advance.
- For Apple Tree Dental Clinics, call toll free 888-683-1038.
- For the Caring Hands Dental Clinics, please call 320-815-5711.
- For Children’s Dental Services Clinics, please call 612-843-0202.
Check out WCI's events calendar for dates of the next outreach clinic in your area.
- Becker County - Essentia Health St. Mary's, North Campus Office Building, 114 Frazee St. E., Detroit Lakes
- Clay County - Family Service Center, Meeting Room 4, 715 North 11th St., Moorhead Click here for REGISTRATION FORM
- Douglas County - Caring Hands Dental, Marian Building, 700 Cedar St., Suite 44, Alexandria. FOR APPOINTMENT CALL 320-815-5711
- Grant County - WCA North Elementary, Elbow Lake
- Otter Tail County, East - Otter Tail Community Building, 118 N. Main., New York Mills;
- Otter Tail County, West - Viking Elementary, Pelican Rapids
- Pope County - Pope County Public Health, 211 E. Minnesota Ave., Suite 100, Glenwood, Caring Hands Dental Clinics, please call 320-815-5711
- Stevens County - Morris Area Elementary School, 151 S. Columbia Ave., Morris Caring Hands Dental Clinics, please call 320-815-5711
- Wilkin County - Breckenridge Elementary School, Room 246, 810 Beede Ave., Breckenridge